A freshly baked cake. A lovingly prepared breakfast. Simply wonderful – if those wasps weren’t constantly hovering around the table. Thanks to this tensioned screen, such scenes will soon be a thing of the past. They work on almost any windows as classic protection from insects – regardless of whether the frames are made of wood, plastic or aluminium. Because they are simple to install and operate, you can start using either of the two models ISE and ISR in an instant and easily remove them again in the winter or when you are cleaning. Brushes all the way around ensure sealing with no gaps between the window and the tensioned screen so that even the tiniest of insects cannot find a way in.
Your local specialist retailer will be happy to advise you on the various options.
- permanent protection since the screen stays in front of the window
- perfectly sealed by brushes all round
- screen easy to insert and remove
- various mesh options to meet different applications and protection functions
- especially long-lasting due to high-quality materials and workmanship
- suitable for wood, aluminium and plastic
- any RAL colours available on request (extra charge applies)
- bespoke, hand-crafted quality product, “made in Germany”
- the ClearScreen mesh is a winner with high transparency and air permeability plus functional lotus effect for easy cleaning
- the GreyScreen mesh ensures a discreet look when viewed from outside
- the AllergoScreen pollen screen mesh keeps over 80% of pollen at bay
- the extremely robust PetScreen is the ideal choice for all pet owners
- the SteelScreen is made from strong braided V2A steel and is therefore a sturdy alternative, for example for stringent hygiene requirements in large kitchens and laboratories
- the screens are available in a choice of Traffic white, Anodised aluminium, Anthracite, Sepia brown or (for an extra charge) any RAL colour.